- Investment Expertise
Launched in 2000, our SICAV offering has now grown to include 21 strategies, investing in a variety of markets across the globe.
- Segregated investments
We offer a full range of segregated services, including specialist equity, bond, real estate, treasury, multi-asset, absolute return and discretionary balanced portfolios.
- Prices & Performance
- Our insight
The House View process provides a consistent macroeconomic framework to analysing global financial markets.
Our Head of Global Strategy, Andrew Milligan, introduces the latest edition of Global Outlook, a summary of our House View.
Standard Life Investments’ Global Strategy team provide regular analysis of the key economic data that has been influencing financial markets.
Our global strategists combine valuable experience, thorough research and analysis to tackle major issues of the moment.
Governance and stewardship is about making sure that companies’ operational processes and policies are robust and responsible.
- How we discharge our stewardship responsibilities
- Our policy for managing conflicts of interests
- How we monitor our investee companies
- Our guidelines for escalating engagement
- Our willingness to act collectively with other investors
- Our policy on voting and voting disclosure
- How we report on stewardship to our clients
We recognise the importance of transparency and accountability when it comes to our stewardship responsibilities. To this end, we have published an annual review of our governance and stewardship activities, which provides an account of how we have fulfilled our responsibilities. Please select the link below to view the 2016 annual review.2016 annual review
- Responsible Investment
We recognise that the management of environmental and social responsibilities is subject to many factors, and take into account the particular circumstances, industries and locations in which the companies operate.
We've produced guidelines on responsible investment to explain how we evaluate the environmental and social policies of the companies in which we are (or might be) an investor.
Fixed income capabilities
At Standard Life Investments, our expertise spans the world's fixed income markets. This enables us to offer a wide range of fixed income strategies, as well as developing innovative solutions to meet our clients' evolving needs in this challenging environment.
- Corporate credit - clients can benefit from our proven expertise across global investment grade and high yield markets.
- Emerging market debt - we have a dedicated and experienced emerging markets team investing across EM sovereign and corporate debt markets.
- Absolute return bond strategies - we seek to provide positive performance in all market conditions, while also helping to carefully control investment risks.
- Total return credit - a solution that aims to offer a compelling total return, but with enhanced downside protection.
European Corporate Bond
Emerging Market Debt
- Emerging Market Debt Fund (Institutional D Acc)
- Emerging Market Local Currency Debt (Institutional D Acc)