- Investment Expertise
- Segregated investments
- Prices & Performance
- Our insight
- How we discharge our stewardship responsibilities
- Our policy for managing conflicts of interests
- How we monitor our investee companies
- Our guidelines for escalating engagement
- Our willingness to act collectively with other investors
- Our policy on voting and voting disclosure
- How we report on stewardship to our clients
- Responsible Investment
Your investment options
Large investors may opt for either a specialist or balanced portfolio.
- Specialist funds will invest only in the markets or asset classes specified by you or your consultant. In addition, we can manage tailored segregated solutions designed to meet your particular liability objectives.
- Balanced funds invest in a diversified range of global equities, bonds, real estate and cash. Responsibility for stock selection is taken by the portfolio managers across the various asset classes. Our strategy team is responsible for asset allocation decisions relative to the composite benchmark agreed with your Client Director
Professional care from a single point of contact
As a segregated client, you will be provided with a Client Director, a named individual accountable to you and responsible for ensuring your investment needs are met. Regular meetings with the Client Director will help keep you up-to-date on your fund’s performance.
A dedicated Client Manager is also at hand to respond to any servicing matters.
We will also work with you to determine the level of reporting appropriate to your requirements, including reconciliations of cash and book values and updated valuations of your portfolio. Regular performance and portfolio reports will explain how your investments have performed, why we took particular investment decisions, and where we believe markets are headed.